The 9th ANNUAL 14 WEEK, 50 HOUR MEDITATION and SPIRITUAL AWAKENING CHALLENGE: Fall 2017
Do you feel stuck or frustrated with your spiritual development? How is your home meditation practice? This meditation intensive and spiritual awakening challenge will help you develop and deepen your personal meditation practice and broaden your spiritual perspectives.
This program is designed for the beginner who wants to develop a firm foundation in their personal meditation routine. It is also ideal for the experienced meditator who wants to strengthen that foundation and take their personal practice to new depths.
- You will explore the main meditation paths within the 10 main yogas of the Indian Tradition: Bhakti Yoga, Karma Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Raja Yoga, Tantric Yoga to, Laya Yoga, Mantra Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga and Kriya Yoga.
- You will explore the meditation traditions of Buddhism, Christianity and Islam.
- You will learn how to draw from these paths to develop a personal practice that is right for you individuality.
- You will be introduced to techniques that will help to shed habits and patterns of behaviour that limit your spiritual potential.
- You will deepen and broaden your spiritual perspectives.
- You will learn how to create a sacred space at home for your home meditations.
- You will learn how to easily lengthen the time of your meditations and to deepen your meditation experience.
- You will learn the benefits of and the obstacles to meditation.
- You will learn the catalysts for transformation; learn to dance to the rhythms of change.
(Individual Sessions open to General Interest Registration)
(Program Fee: $700.00 + hst)
14 Weekly Evening Meditation Classes – 21 Hours
4 Sunday Day Sessions – 29 Hours
Classes and Workshops in St Catharines, Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga
A total of 50 Hours of Meditation Instruction and Practice!!!
To register contact Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905 820 4706